Today, I received my first Reader’s Digest Indonesia issue. Actually, it was my girl friend who wanted to subscribe to this magazine. Last July 2007, we decided to subscribe to this magazine. We thought we would had our first edition for August 2007 issue. But things did not go as we expected. Here are some notes:
- We contacted Reader’s Digest Indonesia (RDI) by email first (langganan (at) feminagroup.com). On July 12th, 2007 we received a quick respond for our first email. It was quick I suppose… about an hour.
- After receiving information I needed, I sent the payment for yearly subscription. On July 16th, 2007, I sent my payment confirmation. Since I did not receive any error message (No email bouncing), I thought that my confirmation was sent successfully and I will have my August edition by the end of July.
- I waited. On August 6th, 2007, I contacted them (by phone) asking why I did not receive the magazine. The customer support told me that they did not receive my payment confirmation in her inbox. Ouch!
- It’s not completely their fault, I think. I can accept that. So, I re-send the payment confirmation, and I got a respond from them in the next few minutes. I was informed that I will receive September 2007 edition as my first issue.
- And today, I receive it. Great!
Overall, I am satisfied with the service from Femina Group. I had all my pre-sales questions answered. Thank you Reader’s Digest Inodnesia and Femina Group.