I love photography.
After using some different cameras (DSLR and phone camera), I think this year I spend more time using mobile phone, not the DSLR. Sometime, I almost forgot that I still have Canon 450D. After having Nokia N9 in my hands, I wanted to test its camera features, just like what I did with my previous Nokia N8.
Nokia N9 does not have the best camera specifications compared to other mobile phone products (with camera). But, for a mobile photography, the photo quality is pretty good. Let’s look at Nokia N9 camera specifications:
- 8 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics
- Wide-angle lens, true 16:9 imaging
- Large lens aperture F2.2 for better and faster photos in low light conditions
- Dual LED flash
- Digital shutter, continuous autofocus, touch-to-focus and exposure lock
- Focal length: 3.77mm / 28mm, F number/Aperture: F2.2
- Still images file format: JPEG/EXIF/XMP
- Digital zoom up to 4x for still images and video
Now, let’s see how some photos taken using Nokia N9. These photos are not edited at all. Nokia N9 has also a simple photo editor to crop, rotate, brightness, and contrast, etc. I only captured some photos, and send to Flickr directly from the phone using built-in upload to Flickr feature.