Few days ago, I mentioned about problem on integrating MyBlogLog and Yahoo! ID. I expected that the problem would be solved by MyBlogLog team as soon as possible. But hey, Ian Kennedy — MyBlogLog Product Manager — came here and gave a note he would investigate the problem. Thank you, Ian!
When he notified that the problem had been solved. I tried it again. The problem’s solved. Sweet! If you want to know more detail about the what the integration is all about, visit MyBlogLog Help Page: Migrating to Yahoo! IDs. It’s all there. I just realized that I registered to this service more than a year ago… :D