I’m waiting for iOS 5! It should be arrived today and I can’t wait to download it. When I watched Apple Special Event (October 2011) last week, there were many information about iOS features that I want to have. It is said that there are more than 200 new features in this release.
From the video, you can see some icons there about the top features. It will have Notification Center, iMessage (chat between iOS users), Newsstand, Reminders, Twitter deep intergration, Camera improvement, Photos , Game Center, Safari, and also PC Free.
And, if you want get the most from the release, you should check your iTunes. The latest version of iTunes (Version 10.5) is already available now. It will also support iTunes in the Cloud.
- iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
- Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac and iOS devices.
- Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
- Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.