This means that you can use our icons, icon sets and graphics in any publicly accessible web site, web application or any form of presentation publicly accessible through the World Wide Web only according to the DryIcons Free License Terms and Conditions:
- You must put a back link with credits to http://dryicons.com on every page where DryIcons’ Works are used (example: Icons by http://dryicons.com);
- You must include the correct back link to DryIcons website, which is: http://dryicons.com;
- You must place the link on an easy-to-see, recognizable place, so there is no confusion about the Original Author of the Works (DryIcons);
- When copying, or paraphrasing description text (or title) on one of the Works, you must make sure there are no spelling mistakes;
- Do not try to take credit or imply in any way that you and not DryIcons is the Original Author of the Licensed Material (icons, icon sets and graphics).
If you need other alternative, don’t forget about IconBuffet, too. IconBuffet also offers many creative icons. Already found your favorite icons?