A good news from WordPress.com team. Now, they offer 24/7 support for WordPress.com.
Not long ago, our team was online 9 a.m to 4 p.m. PDT to answer your questions and keep your blog running smoothly. Soon after, we brought it up to 24-hour support, five days and week, so those across the country and across the globe wouldn’t have to wait for their answers.
Just make sure you contact them using contact form provided. As WordPress.com users, we can also help their support team. Here’s how:
- Read the FAQ page. This area covers many information you might need/want to know about WordPress.com. If you do not find solutions for your problems or questions, do the next action:
- Visit WordPress Community Forums. They’re really helpful.
- You can also join WordPress IRC Channel. It’s #wordpress on Freenode server.
- If you want to learn more about WordPress, WordPress Codex is also available 24 hours/day.
- And, if you have some friends using WordPress, you can ask him/her first. It should be easy to find other WordPress users near you. :)